Background: By following these instructions you can add your Gmail account(s) to Microsoft Office Outlook 2010.
Your account will be added via IMAP (not POP3), so your email will always be synchronized with your mobile devices and other computers.
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook 2010
2. Click on File and then Add Account
3. Type in your name, email address (including @gmail.com), and your password. Click Next.
4. Outlook will automatically search for Gmail’s server settings.
5. When complete Outlook will send a test email to you. Press Finish to go to your Gmail inbox.