Background: This article explains how to delete
Netflix software (content, credentials, and updates) from your Xbox 360 console. By removing
the Netflix software, your Netflix account will also be removed from this device.
1. Turn on your Xbox 360 and press the Xbox button to bring up the Xbox
2. Navigate to Settings and then System Settings
3. Select Memory, Hard Drive, and then Games
4. Select Netflix
5. Delete everything in this folder by selecting an item and then
alt="Uninstall Netflix Hard Drive" title="Uninstall Netflix Hard Drive" />
6. Confirm that you really want to delete an item by pressing Yes.
7. After all items in the Netflix folder have been deleted you will
have successfully removed Netflix from your Xbox 360.