Netflix users can stream instant movies and
television shows to their Nintendo Wii console for free. To do this, Netflix must first be set
up on your Wii.
What you will need: A Nintendo Wii connected to the Internet - Guide to connect your Wii wirelessly Wii Wireless. Users without a
Netflix account can sign up for a 1 month free trial by visiting Netflix.com
1. Start your Wii and select Wii Shop Channel from the main menu
3. Click “Ok” on Welcome to the Wii Shop Channel screen
4. If prompted with Club Nintendo Membership click “Skip”
5. Click Start Shopping
6. Select Wii Channels
7. Select the free Netflix App (No Wii Points Required)
8. Click Free 0 Wii Points
9. Select Wii System Memory
10. Click “Ok” for Selection Confirmation
11. Select “Yes” for the Download Confirmation
12. The Download was Successful “Ok”
13. Click on Wii Menu
14. Select the Netflix App from the Wii Menu
15. Click Start
16. Click “Yes” – Are you a Netflix Member?
17. Write down the code and go to a computer and to the following link
18. Enter your Wii Netflix code
19. Enjoy Netflix on your Nintendo Wii!